Real Estate Agent in Texas Salary
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Real estate can be very lucrative and profitable. A new agent can expect to close 1-3 homes per month if you live in a metropolitan area (big city).
- Average Home for Houston, Dallas, Austin – $357,000-$422,000 for a basic home in a good (not perfect) neighborhood. Prices of course can go up or down depending on location, schools, etc…
- Commission 3% = $10,500 – $12,325
- Minus advertising fees / broker fees = $2700
- Thus a new agent could possibly make over $120,000 annually
- BUT it does take WORK!
- Real estate is highly competitive
- Becoming a successful realtor will take dedication
- Real estate takes about 3-4 months to get your first big paycheck
How much does a real estate agent make in Texas ranges from $40,000 to $120,000
Real estate agent in Texas salary will range depending on how much work and experience you have.
How much does real estate agent make in Texas? That really depends on how much you want to work. There is no ceiling, get yourself a great broker / coach.