Fixing and Flipping Properties – Training Class
This course is about how to find properties that you can make an extreme amount of profit from. We will also discuss where to find lenders that will not only give you the money to buy it, but also the money to fix it.
- Learn how to define which area you should consider investing in
- Learn how to analyze a property to define future value.
- Learn about ARV and basics of mortgage rules / laws that coincide with fixing and flipping properties
- Learn how to determine repair cost
- Learn how to locate the best contractors
- Learn how to work with contractors
- Duration: 10 hours
- Lessons: 7
- Language: English
- Location: Online Course
- Prerequisites: No
- Skill Level: intermediate
- Course Capacity: 50
- Start Course: 02/05/2019
- Certificate: Yes
How to select the areas you want to search for deals in?
Square foot master
Using Map tools from MLS correctly to define areas
How to determine profits on a fixer upper
What is ARV? And it has nothing to do with an RV park!
Understanding how appraisals will dictate your profits
How to not get sued when in the fixer up investment business
Alan JimzLicensed Real Estate Broker & Coach TX #0549644 -- 15 yrs Experience in Real Estate 100's+ Successful Transaction completed -- 20+ Investment Flips -- 20+ Wholesale Transactions Completed -- 10+ Renovations / New Construction Projects Completed -- Commercial Mortgage Broker since 2008 at USPrimeLending.com